Sometimes winter comes too soon and it's kind of a drag. I am a big fan of changing seasons although I almost always wish that autumn could last longer than it does. Anyways, in alignment with a new habit I'm developing to say 10 good things about anything I have a negative attitude about, I'm gonna do it with winter. Not that I'm dreading it, it's just that I'd rather sweat than shiver.
10 Good Things I'm Looking Forward To About My First Winter in NYC (in no specific order):
10. Improving and optimizing and studying and cultivating relationships.
9. Specializing in The Pizza Bats
7. Dogs in sweaters and booties on walks.
7. Cranking out the hours and not knowing what opportunities will crop up.
6. Not having to drive to get anywhere.
5. Getting to wear my boots.
4. Not having FOMO when I just want to sit inside and make music.
3. Continuing a new tradition with this Christmas's second annualnut loaf. It's really, really good, y'all.
2. Using baking as a way to warm up the apartment: Maybe I'll learn some casserole recipes.
1. Seeing how NYC dresses up for the city for the holidays.